I had spoken once
Awaken the concision of a child’s unhealthy mind,
With a violin whispering unto creativity beyond
Had hoped in the wake of! to make me an amazing army assembly!
All stood there without resonance, but swollen with grand thought!
The stare within, kept the well of numerous tears back
A restless pulse of the soul beating up the night!
Upset for the mind had lost its remarkable sight!
Bundles of what I have seen to know!
A harsh flock of words agitation!
But a peaceful nature of imagination!
I had spoken everything once to congregate,
A sense of nature to patch up a leap of mistake done!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I had spoken once by Gloria Seseng )
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma