A most beautiful kiss
Today melts into tomorrow
gone is my sorrow.
Now the pinnacle of my day
you've chased all my tears away.
Beaming at you
I know your joyful too.
Walking hand in hand
across a long beach of sand.
You turn to me with a sparkle in your eye
I suddenly feel warm and shy
you bend your head to mine
your lips feel heavenly divine.
I'm lost with you, but always at home.
Together, a unity, wherever we roam.
Angelic Warrior's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A most beautiful kiss by Angelic Warrior )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn