*You are...everything-and i love you
No matter how far, you are always near
when I'm with you I will never shed a tear
your life entwined with mine
we can see but our love is blind
You are my life, my hope, my everything
to my spirit you are the reining King.
Protector of all that is good and pure
to my lovesick heart you are the only cure.
You breath life and light into my being
you give my existence a true meaning.
My guardian angel, a star in the night.
With your care and kindness I am free to take flight.
You are all that I need, all that I want
with you at my side I will never seem gaunt.
Eternal love in your passionate hand
always willing you are my man.
(If you have a better word than gaunt that rhymes with want....and fits....please tell me....I was desperate!)
Angelic Warrior's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*You are...everything-and i love you by Angelic Warrior )
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
- Prajnaanam Brahma, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)