Aditya Mudbhary Poems
- Death Fear It Not As thine wake up to the winter misty ...
- Unexplainable Love In the moment of drowsiness and indolence,...
- Ode On Winter The Whispering wind blows beside me, And the ...
- Ode To Mother Nature I pray to thee mother nature, Thine ...
- Sweet Misery In a dream of the deepest thoughts of mine, I ...
- Ode To The Ocean The hot noon sun rises up, And the dry ...
- Into Paradise Strange hours calling my mighty soul, Into ...
Although born in Patan Hospital, In Nepal, Aditya grew up in lands very different to that of his culture.
At the age of 11, He was in Bangalore, India where he finished his high school. Then he returned back to Nepal to finish his IB Diploma, the time when he finished writing most of the poems listed here. For his further education he left for China, where he changed to end most of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Fear It Not
As thine wake up to the winter misty morning,
With no sunlight,
Bright colorful flowers or the chirping birds singing their song,
The Feeling of death lurks within thy.
Close to thee, Thy see nothing,
Just fog and the gloomy atmosphere sing,
A close friend of old age comes and pays a visit to your fable feelings,
Although I tell thee, There is no need to be afraid.
Death makes angel's of us all,
And leads us a path of a new crawl,
Indifferent forms, Yes I tell thee,
But that's how nature works and that's how it wants to see.