Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Movement Made Much Too Popular
I am here consciously to achieve on purpose,
A doing to be done left for myself to validate.
Taking time to waste saying what I could achieve,
In accepted hesitation,
Is a movement made much too popular today...
That has left so many feeling they have accomplished.
And they have.
To witness for anyone to observe unquestioned,
With a doing of something that had not been delayed.
And leaving no one to dispute the results of the outcome.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Movement Made Much Too Popular by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn