A neighbor come calling
(A neighbor comes calling, this year!
Banging on the door at 22.44pm)
'Did you hear that screaming?
Is it coming, from yours…?
Can you check; your outdoors? '
…So, I then switched on a backlight!
And, peered through the window…
And, saw two cats, standing…
Claw to claw, and Oh, what a furor!
There came with a tiger's paw.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A neighbor come calling by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky