A new tomorrow
those years were full of success and trials...
life of worries and loneliness...
soon the bright rays of the sun began to glisten..
a hope for tomorrow slowly brightens..
the heavy loads day by day lighten...
nature add to ease the heavy feelings...
every corner seem to hasten...
the hope for tomorrow brings the blessings...
(this piece is from my original name, i repost it in my new name)
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new tomorrow by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati