A simple promise
the life of my soul is you
and the breath that i take...
as we walk the aisle of joy
cross the bridges of emptiness..
you are the man of my dreams
the man who always love me
you are the truth from heaven
wakes the sleeping 'me'..
don't ever close your eyes
while staring at the sky
might you'll miss the moonshine
as witness for our love tonight...
i love you, i love you so much
no one can take your place in my heart
have you seen the falling star?
it's an omen from heaven, sign of a good start...
feel my heart...i am yours
feel my lips...it's all yours
feel the warmth of my love
it will never break your heart..
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A simple promise by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley
- New Life Begins, Donal Mahoney
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh