A simple promise
the life of my soul is you
and the breath that i take...
as we walk the aisle of joy
cross the bridges of emptiness..
you are the man of my dreams
the man who always love me
you are the truth from heaven
wakes the sleeping 'me'..
don't ever close your eyes
while staring at the sky
might you'll miss the moonshine
as witness for our love tonight...
i love you, i love you so much
no one can take your place in my heart
have you seen the falling star?
it's an omen from heaven, sign of a good start...
feel my heart...i am yours
feel my lips...it's all yours
feel the warmth of my love
it will never break your heart..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A simple promise by lady grace )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)
- Jennifer Gordon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Black Riders Came From the Sea, Stephen Crane
Poem of the Day
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon
- Daru Pikar Naya Varsha Shuru Karne Ka Er.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 52, Frank Avon
- Treasure, M.J. Lemon
- For A Friend... (Prose) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Thank you Poets!, Paul Sebastian
- One Mourning In The August of '17, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR