A simple promise
the life of my soul is you
and the breath that i take...
as we walk the aisle of joy
cross the bridges of emptiness..
you are the man of my dreams
the man who always love me
you are the truth from heaven
wakes the sleeping 'me'..
don't ever close your eyes
while staring at the sky
might you'll miss the moonshine
as witness for our love tonight...
i love you, i love you so much
no one can take your place in my heart
have you seen the falling star?
it's an omen from heaven, sign of a good start...
feel my heart...i am yours
feel my lips...it's all yours
feel the warmth of my love
it will never break your heart..
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A simple promise by lady grace )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)