DEEP DARK SOUL POET
A Night Of Peaceful Sleep
As the dark cold night time air fills my sky
So do the screams in my mind want to fly.
Take my broken heart and do what you will
As there is no more blood left for me to spill.
Trampled upon are my broken pieces so rife
With the pains of my down trodden life.
Take from me the deep seated pain
And give me that cold numbness again.
Dont let me feel this great empty ache
That spreads so far and keeps me awake
Bring to me a night of peaceful sleep
Let my mind escape from this hole so deep.
I will trudge through the murk and mire
Searching for my true hearts desire
Something that eludes me no matter what
For it seems to me that thats all I've got.
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Night Of Peaceful Sleep by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan