DEEP DARK SOUL POET
A silence comes within me...
A silence comes within me, tall,
When with darkness I again fall;
A shadow creeping softly stays,
And shows its vision in many ways.
Everything my brain still knows,
Step by step into silence it goes;
Dreams and feelings down it break's,
Away my visions all it takes.
When I am alone and streets I walk,
Silences to me softly talk;
About the heart that was here before,
But is now gone for ever more.
A lonesome soul just only knows,
The restless silence that never goes;
Sharp and shining like a razor blade,
A forgotten love song now too late.
That echoed once from heart to heart,
With promises to never depart;
But now lies resting on its own,
Like silences that are still quietly alone.
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A silence comes within me... by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Message From Heven, Clara Keiper
- Account for, Madrason writer
- Rural Hiding Raper, Albert Martin
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.