A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
Doing what matters most
for I am still human, I’m not a ghost.
“You are Oneness, Consciousness and Bliss”
I kept repeating this.
With my hands placed in a heart shape
above my head
I said this mantra again and again.
In the holding room I did sit
repeating “I am Oneness, Consciousness and Total Bliss”.
I aim my hands out to the Palm Beach County Jail
every day without fail.
The inmates in there need all the divine light they can get
they are still human don’t forget.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail by Suzanna Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman