A Perfect Poem...... [What IS One? ; VERY SHORT; A Poet's Wisdom? ]
How can one know what makes up a perfect poem, either short or long?
It’s the same as knowing what CAN'T be known: “what’s a perfect song? ”
As soon as someone makes a “perfect-poems list”... and shows it,
along comes someone else who takes that “list”, and in the trash can throws it.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
suggestions, rejected another one, and made some independent changes.
all that work for a 3-sentence poem!
Comments about this poem (A Perfect Poem...... [What IS One? ; VERY SHORT; A Poet's Wisdom? ] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey