She looked for the key,
Yes even then more so selfishly.
The key to life,
That is all she wanted,
Just to easily end the moment's strife,
And leave her body unhaunted.
But it was not so,
For she found that out not too long ago.
So now she drifts and sometimes tries,
But deep down inside she detects her own lies.
She thinks of the future seldom,
For why think of somethin when it only leads to boredom?
Depression was never too far away as a kid
But even these days she looses her head.
She's always carried that pessimistic shadowy oppinion,
Which left things always looking rather dim.
Black tears stain her heart,
Yes even when she begs for a new start.
But even she knows she will not be granted a new start
Because of the role she plays,
The lonely one with the cast off heart,
Yess even she sees her inevidable delays.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A pessimist by Vathalia Mae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wicked vulture's cry, Madrason writer
- I Saw The Fleeting Clouds Above The Plains, mary douglas
- silly Billy, lee fones
- Washed Farther Downstream, mary douglas
- Love lasts forever, Tiku akp
- The Book Town, David Harris
- THEIR HAPPINESS IS OURS AND OURS IS THEI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- aaz rawiwar hai, Upendra Singh
- Life As A Feather, Richard Provencher
- The Brocades Spilling Out From Your Baza.., mary douglas