I never dreamt of marriage until I met u
And I never opened myself up to anybody as I did with u
But it is all in vain bkuz I wish
now that we're thru,
That I could stop dreaming of u.
And wish as I might I can't sew up the whole that u left anew,
In the heart that I freely gave to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You by Vathalia Mae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj