I never dreamt of marriage until I met u
And I never opened myself up to anybody as I did with u
But it is all in vain bkuz I wish
now that we're thru,
That I could stop dreaming of u.
And wish as I might I can't sew up the whole that u left anew,
In the heart that I freely gave to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You by Vathalia Mae )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid