How Can I?
Hate to rememer
Striving to forget
Your meaning to me
I remind myself to forget what I can never again claim as mine
The leaves change and the snow melts
As I search for my heart
In this place where forever holds the same meaning as 'never'
But how can I search for something that you truly possess
When i'm forever reminding myself to forget?
Vathalia Mae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I? by Vathalia Mae )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher