How Can I?
Hate to rememer
Striving to forget
Your meaning to me
I remind myself to forget what I can never again claim as mine
The leaves change and the snow melts
As I search for my heart
In this place where forever holds the same meaning as 'never'
But how can I search for something that you truly possess
When i'm forever reminding myself to forget?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I? by Vathalia Mae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas