a phone call away
today i am sad his gone away not a sound from him today.
he must be busy no time to call its not time for me to fall.
he dose not not know how i feel no time to tell him no phone call.
i have to wait for so long for me to say wants in me heart when his away.
time goes slow i can not sleep shame not heard one peep.
good night my love i cant not say because he never rang this day.
its only words you want to hear but but the words are so dear.
how many of us have waited for that call never comes from the man always to busy to call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a phone call away by christina christina )
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)