A Poem By My Son - 2
I want to go back to my granny's lap,
Where i could feel the warmth of her
I want to go back to the first day of
Where i could be innocent again.
I want to go back to play those
Where i could forget all my pain.
I want to go back to my class-room,
Where I could build my future again.
I want to go back to those narrow
Where I could break some more
I want to go back to spend evenings
Where my fun would not have an
I want to go back to my childhood,
Where i could just be myself again.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem By My Son - 2 by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)