A Poem By My Son - 2
I want to go back to my granny's lap,
Where i could feel the warmth of her
I want to go back to the first day of
Where i could be innocent again.
I want to go back to play those
Where i could forget all my pain.
I want to go back to my class-room,
Where I could build my future again.
I want to go back to those narrow
Where I could break some more
I want to go back to spend evenings
Where my fun would not have an
I want to go back to my childhood,
Where i could just be myself again.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem By My Son - 2 by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA