A Poem For A True Friend, My Friend
Time does pass us by so very fast,
Only a moment’s pause, dawn is dusk,
But the moments we had will surely last,
Till the day these bones are dust.
The stars above light the night sky,
Cheering the moon, joyful as can be,
I promise you, our friendship is no lie,
You are my true friend, a part of me.
Though these words can hardly describe,
How strong the bond of you and I,
Never shall I bow down to fate and chance,
That will change my heart for you.
So long as I can breathe the air around me,
I will cherish you, my friend, for eternity…
the poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem For A True Friend, My Friend by the poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman