A Poet At IT's BEST
Victory is of thought,
Wonder is to conclude,
And mind is self of meaning.
Figuare of shame of ages,
Of war gamers,
Turn me to the biliogocal sense.
What do it stand in age of reputation action,
Like loud launch and recoop,
Like a view on a computer,
Of the daily paper,
Turn and turn and look at it at different angles.
As you look you see the argues,
Arguer Becoming the accureted,
Words come from the definetion and stand for what?
Self domination is a world class joy it self,
Put what do the people have to say or stand,
Turning to Pages to Ages,
Yet still unreverse,
Just love for lust.
Aquistiones as in sound waves,
Proquereel as in a whistle,
Tears amptitude as a newsends.
Is this truely my generation,
Out of my element I seek to write.....
My ancestery didnt struggle for me not to toss and turn,
and found words to say,
To Richard Wright, Emmel Till, Raplh Ellision,
Buffalo Boys that never menton and to the new school philosophy that makes a stand this one is for you.
To the Acts in the constiution,
still under water have or have not been written.
Class of one, The Drean Act,
The Patriot Act, Tea party act,
and the safety of school rules, we move with you.
As you note the revelation is fill with poems...
That lead to poltical activistm,
In the minority neighborhoods.
That branches to something bigger then you,
I call it success.
To the million man march and
resurces to affirmation action and
many links in school that was lose of tell,
such as the vietnam war why was it resurrectioned...
Business and politcals is two different things,
To mY generation,
Add to fact it is our generation.
When will it be 'our time' to S-P-E-A-K! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poet At IT's BEST by Louis Borgo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- ~Hell On Earth Is Art In Heaven~, E Nigma
- BABIES LOVE, Christina Sunrise
- ANGER STEMS FROM PAIN, Christina Sunrise
- ACTION IS WHERE IT STARTS, Christina Sunrise
- Night terrors, Ryan Brodesser
- River Ran Red, Kim Barney
- KRIG, Gunnar Mo.
- Sink the Dream Boat, Babbling Brookes
- AFFIRMATIONS, Christina Sunrise
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady