A.Prasolov, So with a birth... - translation (rus.)
So with a birth there was the output -
The world of feels had splitted into halves:
From mother's body - only a warm flow,
From father's hands - only the cold of weif.
I cry without mind and selfless
Between two sources, tied together.
Let's, Fate, unwrap the roll with interest
To that newborn life and forever!
But beforehand you should concern
To write with your hand the figures rugged,
A year as the date of birth,
And name of motherland as Russia.
In russian and translation into bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Prasolov, So with a birth... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones