A.Prasolov, So with a birth... - translation (rus.)
So with a birth there was the output -
The world of feels had splitted into halves:
From mother's body - only a warm flow,
From father's hands - only the cold of weif.
I cry without mind and selfless
Between two sources, tied together.
Let's, Fate, unwrap the roll with interest
To that newborn life and forever!
But beforehand you should concern
To write with your hand the figures rugged,
A year as the date of birth,
And name of motherland as Russia.
In russian and translation into bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Prasolov, So with a birth... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro