Suzanna C Chevalier
A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
There once was a prince named Emeray
That had golden yellow hair,
He was a twin of Melodie who had skin so fair.
Now Emeray was to be king in “Unfreezing Prince Emeray”
He would transform into a king on Sarah Star’s Birthday.
Once he was king Razel had no control over him,
He would help the rest of the Suzarian galaxy before it became to dim.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on Dec.4,2010
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep