Today I lost my power, mind, reason…
All thoughts mixed with fear and nonsense
I stay at home, imagine rainy season.
My sloth is of dreams an awful fence.
I watch the world and see a lot of people
Are going on this planet poor flesh,
They hurt it down, kill and always cripple
By throwing loathing, their lives trash.
I see the dolls just going to a mad man,
Who always waits for us to catch the soul.
He has a secret, guile and a ban,
To steal the life of people is his goal.
A Puppeteer is an elusive horror
For those who lives in slave of their blind,
Who is in fog of folly, proud and honor.
He is a thought or our funky mind.
He waits for us around life corner,
He wants to own everything we hold.
He is absurd, of tears ugly loner,
Alchemist who from iron makes gold.
He smiles controlling our pleasant future,
Creating masks and writing world play,
He has of spirit and a human feature
But we don`t like about him to say.
We should to live in love to pass the clown,
Be careful to open fears cage,
To make the life, with happy veil it gown,
To step by one of dreams and hope stage.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Puppeteer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston