Somebody goes on way in light,
He takes his heart inside a bag,
He needs no lie, no stupid fight,
He is one`s love, has wings on back.
He is a man or maybe not,
We see another world in mind.
The sun is shining, it is hot,
He walks to us and is so kind.
He knows the truth about world.
He looks with big and clear eyes,
He is the light like prophets told,
His thoughts God`s massage symbolize.
He brings his love in open hands
To people who believe in him,
He is a friend and kindness sends
Those persons who in tears swim.
We`re full of loneliness and pain,
And always think about flesh,
And our dreams for us are main
If even they are full of trash.
The walkman goes to meet a fear
Of darkness, death and other things.
We cannot see him but he`s near,
It is for us salvation means.
We live in noise and have no time
To see each other every day.
He helps to bloom us like a lime,
Don`t mind whatever people say.
He helps believe in our dream,
To reach it when we don`t know way.
He is for us a water stream,
When we in desert heartless stay.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Walkman by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi