A Re-indition of 'Sticks and Stones'
Sticks and stones may break my bones.
But words will always hurt me.
The things you said. will be encrypted forever in my memory.
I'll brush it off. And pretend. To never give a care.
But there will be a deep sadness. A sadness you intended to bare.
Oh for you have lost. For I will not not. Show you what is true. And I will let you see. The big fat smile. On my face. Which is forever glued. Before I walk away. Let me just say. Between us two. In this game. You love to play. There's one to me. And none to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Re-indition of 'Sticks and Stones' by Poet AOA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine