A Record Breaking No Deal
Charles Ray Fuller had a check his girlfriend’s mother gave him,
So he said,
To start a record company, (a record company? I thought LP’s were gone 20 years ago.)
Anyway, so he said.
He gave the teller the check and then,
She discovered that the amount written out is forgery that she did know,
$360,000,000,000.00 so he said.
Charles Ray Fuller was a fuller of manure,
When he did to secure,
The cashing of the check.
In addition to his forgery charge;
………………………………… Fuller was charged with unlawfully
carrying a weapon and possessing marijuana. Officers reported finding
less than 2 ounces of marijuana and a.25-caliber handgun and magazine
in his pockets.
This one will fill the number one spot in the ‘de-de-de’ court dockets.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Record Breaking No Deal by Joe Rosochacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon