A Royal Flush!
The ‘Assuies’ are levying a tax on water output, so called the ‘flushing tax’,
Some are not flushing as much do reduce their water bill,
Some are going “outside” in their outback, if you will,
In this world wide economic slow down you can’t be lax.
Some businesses are getting to point of developing ‘waterless toilets’,
The composting toilets are great for saving water and money,
They come in a variety of styles and you have much to gain,
With the average household flushing up to 35,000 litres of potable water down the drain each year,
Ecoflo waterless toilets will save you from flushing water and money down the drain.
This is about as good as it gets,
I hope that this will not lead banning of the term flushing,
Because where will the USTA US Open be played?
In Compost Meadows?
That doesn’t sound right.
Poet Other Poems
- $$$$$Creflo Dollar Store$$$$$ (not quite...
- (if) I Did It
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) ,...
- “Beam Me Up Scotty” Or The Hypocrisy of...
- “Hey Mr. Ranger Sir, All that I Want is ...
- “I’m Not a Monster or Predator” part de...
- “I’m Not a Monster” part deux, Or This ...
- “Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor ...
- “You’re Out! ”
- 3 (a not so poem about the number three ...
- 31 Flavors Plus One
- A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’?
- A Baker's Dozen plus 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.