Ramesh T A
A SHOWER OF RAIN!
Scattered pieces of white clouds appeared
While we have half finished our walk there;
Thick droplets of rain fell slowly from the sky;
Beach rush disappeared soon by those drops!
Rain did not intensify further but stopped falling;
We resumed our walk believing we would make it;
But again the rain fell more than before and we
Have to stand under another shade till rain stopped!
Whenever pieces of white clouds came over head
Rain fell on our head making us stop walking again!
This continued again and again till we reached the end
And we took rest on the bench and began our walk home.
Pieces of white clouds melted into rain drops similar
To a shower tap doing the job in the bath room everyday!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SHOWER OF RAIN! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra