RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Silent Pact
Water wavering slightly at the gentle touch of the wind,
air all around filled with the fragrance of soon to come
Crickets softly chirping for all to hide away until the
storm is over.
Lightly touching the skies in their wayward journeys,
clouds whisk playfully by.
Touching gently on the sight of people looking up, sweet
nature sums up all creation in a nighttime storm of total
A silent pact between God and man, rain falling down,
blessing prayerfully, the earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Silent Pact by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Farewell Summer., richard harris
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre