A smile has beauty, a smile has charm,
You can give it freely, it will do no harm.
A smile is a frown you turn upside down,
I makes the heart happy, it spreads love around.
A smile is warm and bright like radiant sun light,
Wear it all day long until you lay down at night.
A smile is your gift to others it cannot be sold,
It can bring untold pleasure in the heart to behold.
A smile is worth nothing until you've given it away,
When you receive it your own smile lights up the day.
A smile has value worth more than heaven above,
It can fill the heart with feelings of peace and of love.
A smile is for all of us, it's actions are always true,
It creates a happy feeling, for me and for you.
A smile is the gift we can give our fellow man,
Spread the peace and love, enhance the happy plan...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A smile... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders