Maria C. Costa
A Special Request
I have no time
To waste any longer.
I just want to live
Each day in wonder.
The past was glorious,
The present is different,
Has brought maturity, a new mission.
Other horizons inhabit the mind,
Inviting the soul to be serene, kind.
God has made a special request:
'Keep active, be helpful and positive,
Accept your plight every day you live
'cause the future always comes next...
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Request by Maria C. Costa )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid