Maria C. Costa
A Spiritual Journey
Many lovely stories have been told
So passionately, rich they are like gold.
Strong feelings, lively emotions have been preserved
So intensely, true they are so vivid!
Daily melodies have added a sweet flavour
Conveying divine messages from our Saviour.
A spiritual journey had its start,
And it will never stop or fall apart.
She is pursuing her dream warmly
Enlightened by the ONE who attentively
Guides her, feeding her soul and mind
To be able to reach there those so kind!
(7th July 2010)
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Spiritual Journey by Maria C. Costa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro