Maria C. Costa
A Spiritual Journey
Many lovely stories have been told
So passionately, rich they are like gold.
Strong feelings, lively emotions have been preserved
So intensely, true they are so vivid!
Daily melodies have added a sweet flavour
Conveying divine messages from our Saviour.
A spiritual journey had its start,
And it will never stop or fall apart.
She is pursuing her dream warmly
Enlightened by the ONE who attentively
Guides her, feeding her soul and mind
To be able to reach there those so kind!
(7th July 2010)
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Spiritual Journey by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Interior Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some fish I'd like to mention, Richard Lee
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak