Maria C. Costa
A Spiritual Journey
Many lovely stories have been told
So passionately, rich they are like gold.
Strong feelings, lively emotions have been preserved
So intensely, true they are so vivid!
Daily melodies have added a sweet flavour
Conveying divine messages from our Saviour.
A spiritual journey had its start,
And it will never stop or fall apart.
She is pursuing her dream warmly
Enlightened by the ONE who attentively
Guides her, feeding her soul and mind
To be able to reach there those so kind!
(7th July 2010)
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Spiritual Journey by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi