A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
Pistols up and back to back!
Going to deliver, what here lacks!
Haven’t done your birds and bees?
Knee deep then in roiling seas.
Sat is up, about with the bait.
And you won’t have a sec to wait!
I am more into serious moron stuff.
But here too, not leaving in a huff.
It’s a pleasure to be, with you folks.
Here every day with newer croaks!
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A spur of the moment challenge.... :) by saadat tahir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma