A Summer Silent Night.
Moonlight illumination spreads marine,
Hand in hand step across a white sandy beach,
Get on Same a skiff,
You are sculling when I dig up the oar.
Floats to the sea central committee,
With enjoys the happy dim light of night,
With will sue the future the fond dream,
Lies down in the deck.
Let the fishing line hangs down to fish,
Awaits calmly the fish to come be caught,
The continuation on and on thin sues.
Forecast future ideal.
Fish not yet being caught,
But remembers for ever started,
A summer day of unforgettable Eve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Summer Silent Night. by Albert Wong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami