Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Thrill, A Thrill, A Thrill, -She Is
She came again and again,
She came even in the night,
To spread her heart through,
And through, over my plight.
She laid her eye sight upon my shadow,
And cast her feelings, through out the meadow,
She sent her echoing feet, as I traveled wearied
In my fatigue, stirred she in me, her Arabian. steed.
In my deserted blinds, while like an waif I cry,
A moaned face, deprived of all grace, I lie,
She functioned her omnipresence, as if coming by,
With showers vital, green-tidal, nourishing enhance high.
Mine, she knew a love-sick, weak to the bone,
A king in dream, in reality a vagrant buffoon.
Hers is a charming mystery, as I could read her deal,
A thrill, a thrill, a thrill –she is, as the feeling feels.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thrill, A Thrill, A Thrill, -She Is by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata