A Torch that Will Light Forever!
A dark cloud moves in and everything becomes sad!
At times a grey cloud shifts the moods of my life.
Greyness controls who I am now
I move into unknown areas that formed a part of my life!
You left with all your love!
One that was the defination of us!
Now we stand alone.
Individuals trying to piece it together!
Your love trailing between us!
Broken hearts trying to mend.
It seems like yesterday you were here,
Laughing and joking in your loving way!
You left with chunks of our hearts!
We try to hide the pain of loosing you,
As individuals then as a family!
You came into this world struggling before your time.
Accepted, loved and cared for by all!
You left the world struggling and too early.
Still dearly loved and missed by all that connected to you!
Your love is a torch that will shine forever in our hearts!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Torch that Will Light Forever! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak