A True Lover
I love you
I love you too
says every Mr. A, B and C
to every Ms. E, F and G.
Substance........a few care
Semblance......the few realize
Love is killed at alter of love
an eagle mulls killing a dove.
Acronym of love bares it all
Any one absent heralds showdown
whites, wheatish, yellows or browns
Affection, concern, longings
caring and sharing
passengers of backseat
bodily attributes only subjects,
left to treat.
I forbid self to say
I love you
I rather prefer to say
I miss you.....I miss you
If I truly love you.
- - - - - - - - - - x- - - - - - - - - - - - -
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A True Lover by Tribhawan Kaul )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis