How can we ever comprehend or care,
as bystanders who question all we see?
Discouraged by the lack of logic there,
within the cause of each catastrophe.
Is Nature now the weapon of the gods?
What sacrifice could this be offered for?
The athiests and theists are at odds
on how this reinforces faith, once more.
A random act of nature or a test,
designed to rally each religion's strength?
Regardless, on the ground they do their best,
as humans show they'll go to any length...
we'll put aside these trivial affairs..
compassion shouldn't catch us unawares?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tsonnet by Dan Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL