How can we ever comprehend or care,
as bystanders who question all we see?
Discouraged by the lack of logic there,
within the cause of each catastrophe.
Is Nature now the weapon of the gods?
What sacrifice could this be offered for?
The athiests and theists are at odds
on how this reinforces faith, once more.
A random act of nature or a test,
designed to rally each religion's strength?
Regardless, on the ground they do their best,
as humans show they'll go to any length...
we'll put aside these trivial affairs..
compassion shouldn't catch us unawares?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tsonnet by Dan Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom
- Ne zemer te netevee te tua, skender iljaz braka
- EYES ARE FOR LOOK, maqsood hasni
- READ FROM EYES, maqsood hasni
- Në rrethin e hënës., skender iljaz braka
- Love, Susmit Panda
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom