Ramesh T A
A WAITING TO UNLEASH!
Too much grief due to communal conditions,
Too much anger due to nonsensical notions,
Too much rigid restrictions due to obligations
Make one a poet at last to pour emotion in poems!
At such a time and mood can there be any form
Being followed according to regular poetic models
Usually known to all including both poets and critics
Who can comment and criticize according to fashion?
Grief and anger find whatever weapons available
To hit at the opponents according to their maturity
To establish fair points of view for stirring emotion
To make justice, truth and reason stand above all!
On such occasions words flow in cascades at will
From the depths of the poet’s heart that are hidden
And saturated for a long time inspired, ruminative
And contemplative in nature waiting to unleash!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WAITING TO UNLEASH! by Ramesh T A )
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well; well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns