A Will to Unit Venus and Mars
I have decided to make my will and leave everything that I have to myself.
Mars is scheduled to come on August 27, to stay within 34.65 miles of earth,
Then he shall only return in 2287, by then I might be ready to rebirth,
As for 280 years shall be well enough for two lives thenceforth,
For which I shall save all that I have, as they say I am from Venus,
After all that travelling I shall be back around Earth for Mars to nest our hearth.
I will leave all my poems, love letters and everything else,
All the feelings I have, and all the secrets I have shared,
Please save them to yourself, as for I shall come back to collect.
Don’t waste any time crying as I know time is rare nowadays,
Just go rush and be aware that I won’t have a penny to spare,
I shall save everything for myself because I won’t waste a day,
On August 27 I shall be here ready for Mars,
and on 2,287, back again for we shall have our MAR GRASS.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Will to Unit Venus and Mars by Florida Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR