Young, heart broken,
Free giving, her soul to life,
Free receiving, life into her soul.
Her song ready,
Her pictures posted,
Young, beautiful, offered.
A prostitute she is called.
Called for service, paid with a fee.
A human, a woman, young and ready.
Life’s opportunity opened up.
Her way to destruction, maybe, interrupted.
An umbrella of opportunities opened up by a mistake.
By the error of a man who offered to pay and take.
We judge by what we see,
We judge by what we hear,
We elected hypocrisy.
Will we help to destroy a girl,
Will we help to save a soul?
Humans together, Humans infused...
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prostitute by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher
- Ten, John F. McCullagh
- A Memory On A Frozen Day, Kyle Schlicher
- The Lakota Sioux, Jim Yerman
- My sorrow - my life, gajanan mishra
- और इस तरह मैंने ज़िंदगी को आसान कर लिया..., Sandhya Jane