Ace Of Black Hearts
(Abandoment Poem) Abandon
The blood of man, oh the blood of man.
In internal conflict just trying fight it.
I don't want anyone holding my hand never did.
Just another cry to live.
Tell me now can you hear it.
In all it's beauty, in all it's substance.
Just a promise, just a long dead promise.
It already forgotten, I don't live in fairy tales.
Anger in, a smile out.
A tear drop becomes the rain.
It covers my face.
It hides my secrets.
A man whose heart has been long broken.
Memories of the yesterday turn into the ashes of today.
No exposure in the direct sunlight.
Becoming the creature in the darkness.
The hero in disguise.
A mask that warps the tides.
No confidant in which to confide.
No one I can truly trust.
No never again.
Tell me now can you feel it.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Abandoment Poem) Abandon by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma