Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
(Abandoment Poem) Abandon
The blood of man, oh the blood of man.
In internal conflict just trying fight it.
I don't want anyone holding my hand never did.
Just another cry to live.
Tell me now can you hear it.
In all it's beauty, in all it's substance.
Just a promise, just a long dead promise.
It already forgotten, I don't live in fairy tales.
Anger in, a smile out.
A tear drop becomes the rain.
It covers my face.
It hides my secrets.
A man whose heart has been long broken.
Memories of the yesterday turn into the ashes of today.
No exposure in the direct sunlight.
Becoming the creature in the darkness.
The hero in disguise.
A mask that warps the tides.
No confidant in which to confide.
No one I can truly trust.
No never again.
Tell me now can you feel it.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.