Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Accepting Creative Solution Changes
who are these stick in mud clowns
who insist all poetry must rhyme
to be poetry a century after no facts?
who insists poetry must be layered
or tragedy oh tragedy poems are not poems
let them write rhyme nursery rhymes?
is a poem not a poem with smudge mere touches
of angel dust divine flying on wings through time
long for a simple poem so beautiful in simplicity
as to shatter melt stone hearts shed glacier tears
fevered global warming melts massive ice sheets
let snow flakes cool beloved earth sad temperatures
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.