I acknowledge the outcome of efforts
May be it is possible with little support
In case of no moral support what it could be?
Will it be considered as downfall of big tree?
Person who is seized with problems may excel
In adverse situation he or she may stand and prevail
Loss or bad luck can be changed into favour and gain
Less sweat even when efforts fail and go into drain
Person who succeeds is called achiever
Not necessarily he should be firm believer
Should act as master of events and healer
Nothing alters path as ……………….
What are the essential qualities of person?
Should he be master player in all the seasons?
Who can turn the tide and steer the course
Not loosing hope while facing the remorse
Be attentive to others and good listener too
Neither impose will not attempt to woo
Success may have its own way and story
Praises from all thus adding to glory
It’s very hard to pursue goal in adversity
Nothing comes true if you go with simplicity
Bold approach with strong resolve and good quality
Ultimately may earn you respect without any pity
Even what seems to be a difficult task?
Will be made easy and no one may ask
You will have your own way of dealing
Enough energy if required for wound healing
Achievement is entirely due to dedication and zeal
No one can steal the show or put the seal
At the end of journey, luck may smile
Pain may subside even when you walk for while
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Achiever by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life is Nothing but Texture~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)