Ramesh T A
ACT OF ELIMINATION OR PROMOTION OF PEACE?
Weakest animals are consumed by strongest;
Beautiful, strongest and fittest survive long!
Elimination of the weakest is justice in Nature.
Even in all competitions weakest is eliminated;
Ecological balance is maintained by elimination!
Survival of the fittest is due to natural selection.
Evolution of intelligent man is a process of Nature;
Among them super intelligent survives against odds!
Due to his zeal he disturbs natural evolution process.
Now the situation is who the winner is among them
Consisting of terrorist force and military force here,
Between barbarism and civilisation as in the jungle!
Nuclear weapons lying in between army and terrorists
Pose a great threat to world peace and world civilisation!
Who is going to eliminate who is the suspense and thrill
Unfortunately drive the world to the brink of war forever!
Disarmament and elimination of Nuclear weapons is the
Only way lies for promoting world peace for survival of all!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ACT OF ELIMINATION OR PROMOTION OF PEACE? by Ramesh T A )
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)