.: : Adam: : .
How leisurely we go along,
Sailing bit by bit,
We must run and rejoice!
Though we have no choice,
Who so happy could sit?
The magic will never die away,
Truer words have never been spoken!
So we laugh and we kiss,
Such nameless bliss!
Between two hearts that will never be broken.
Savannah Allison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.: : Adam: : . by Savannah Allison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus