Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
ADDICTED TO PAIN
Addicted to pain
but you don’t know why
You try to medicate, you try to hide.
but it’s deep and buried inside-
it will only intensify.
So cry, cry, cry about
Feel your pain, let it out.
then you will feel whole again
reclaim the parts of yourself
and be your best friend.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 9,2011
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.