Suzanna C Chevalier
ADDICTED TO PAIN
Addicted to pain
but you don’t know why
You try to medicate, you try to hide.
but it’s deep and buried inside-
it will only intensify.
So cry, cry, cry about
Feel your pain, let it out.
then you will feel whole again
reclaim the parts of yourself
and be your best friend.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 9,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ADDICTED TO PAIN by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA