Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3
Near the gates of an unknown place we stopped
The smell of darkness was everywhere like a satanic smoke.
Captain Cur pointed to the gates as the doors of Ashland,
He said: 'We must destroy the darkness here and its land.'
The gates opened, as a wind that spirits in the galaxy
And then a great, barren land appeared in front of our ship,
Lands full of Ashes and death
Its sky was full of the people who chase the bless.
I asked Captain: 'Why do we come here? '
That hero replied: 'Don't worry and don't fear
A friend of ours needs help in this place
And he can show us the true way in this case.'
The silence of that land was like a wavy sea
And the ashes were dancing with the wind.
We entered that place, I held my breath,
I looked at Captain, he was looking toward the way,
Then, all of a sudden, a scream rose up
And the ship start to move like a leaf in the wind…
TO BE CONTINUED
Ellias Anderson, Captain A
in corroboration with Captain Cur
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson. Please visit his page for the continuation
of our adventures.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3 by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns