Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3
Near the gates of an unknown place we stopped
The smell of darkness was everywhere like a satanic smoke.
Captain Cur pointed to the gates as the doors of Ashland,
He said: 'We must destroy the darkness here and its land.'
The gates opened, as a wind that spirits in the galaxy
And then a great, barren land appeared in front of our ship,
Lands full of Ashes and death
Its sky was full of the people who chase the bless.
I asked Captain: 'Why do we come here? '
That hero replied: 'Don't worry and don't fear
A friend of ours needs help in this place
And he can show us the true way in this case.'
The silence of that land was like a wavy sea
And the ashes were dancing with the wind.
We entered that place, I held my breath,
I looked at Captain, he was looking toward the way,
Then, all of a sudden, a scream rose up
And the ship start to move like a leaf in the wind…
TO BE CONTINUED
Ellias Anderson, Captain A
in corroboration with Captain Cur
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson. Please visit his page for the continuation
of our adventures.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3 by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Not with truth, gajanan mishra
- The race, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Am A Traveler., Tony Adah
- Broken Family, Broken Relationships, Wro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning, spiritual seeker
- Roses, Hanh Chau
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)