John W. McEwers
A little less shaking
she said, and a little
more making love.
Forward ladies are
the best, I think
sent from above.
At Applebees she
reached under the
table to grab me
on my leg, it startled
me as a ladies' man
is hard to see
But here is my angel
sent from on high
Paying for dinner
and massaging my thigh.
I love her so much
that I want to make child
And she'll be the mother
of John Jr, or Kyle
No more girls though.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aggressive Woman by John W. McEwers )
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay