Ramesh T A
AIR FRANCE PLANE CRASH MYSTERY!
Air France plane crashed into Atlantic Ocean
Flying from Brazil to France near an island!
From the Southern to the Northern hemisphere
It was a risky air travel for many on the ocean.
Even advanced operating systems can’t cope with
The sudden lightning and thunder storm in the sky!
Nature seems cannot be vanquished by Science at all!
Technological advancement is nothing before Nature.
Missing plane was a mystery both for France and Brazil!
Lightning falling on the electrical system exploded plane;
It was believed and reported in both the countries first.
But what actually happened nobody will know forever!
4200m the Atlantic Ocean has depth there it was found;
Going so deep and searching plane and other matters
Seems to be very difficult and impossible venture still!
So, this misfortune leads to think about other mysteries.
Planes and ships vanishing near the Caribbean islands
Some years ago without any clue became a big puzzle!
No traces of such happenings were unearthed so far and
That famous Bermuda Triangle mystery still continues!
Not only in Atlantic Ocean but also in Pacific Ocean area
In a spot called Devil Cave the danger of such like things
Also have been noted by the observers of ocean mysteries
Making South China Sea famous for that in the mystery list!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AIR FRANCE PLANE CRASH MYSTERY! by Ramesh T A )
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
- ABOUT ABELA, Terry Collett
- Autumn Leave, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns