RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Albums Of Recollection
Choosing rhythms of colors taken straight from rainbows
after a rainstorm.
Collecting raindrops in containers afterwards, enjoying
the events of a summer rain storm in the night.
Chasing dreams in childhood, running around, feeling
the cold wetness cooling you off.
Memory's being refreshed throughout the years in albums
of recollection during rainy days now being felt in
senior years of life.
Calculating times of yesterday that used to be filled
with life and family.
Now nothing is left but the ticking of the clock in the
hallway, reminding you that now you are alone, without
loved ones who have gone beyond you beforehand.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Albums Of Recollection by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal